Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aculver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2012, 01:07 AM
    Where can I obtain my albert einstein nursing school transcripts?
    How can I obtain my albert einstein school of nursing transcripts? The school closed a number of years ago and I need this information for admission to a college.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find transcripts from michael reese school of nursing. [ 1 Answers ]

Attended nursing school there 1971-1974. The school has since closed as has the hospital.

Locate nursing school transcripts from closed school [ 1 Answers ]

I went to nursing school in 1994 at Johnson County Vo-tech in Olathe, Kansas. The school was later taken over by Johnson County Community College. I have checked with both the community college and the school district. They are not able to locate my transcripts. Any other places I should check?

Obtain transcripts from SW School of Med. Assistants [ 0 Answers ]

How can obtain transcripts from SW School of Medical Assistants that existed in San Antonio Texas?

What would Albert Einstein do? [ 54 Answers ]

"In the annals of judicial imperialism, we have arrived at a strange new chapter. A California court ruled this month that parents cannot "home school" their children without government certification. No teaching credential, no teaching. Parents "do not have a constitutional right to home school...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.