Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karthiknatesan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 06:19 PM
    How to get permanent residence in india
    I have an girl friend in sri lanka, I want to marry her and settle in india. Please tell me how to get my marriage registered and get permanent residence in India..

Check out some similar questions!

I have my permanent residence. [ 0 Answers ]

I have been married for 9 yr . I have a son in Guatemala . I want to bring him here to live with me.. So what do I need to do? The mother of my son said I could have him so I need to know what I need to do

How to become a permanent residence in India [ 3 Answers ]

Hai, I am a Singaporean. I have bought plots of land and am going to build my own house in india. I want my kids to study in India too. I would like to know how to become a permanent residence in india and then to be a citizen of india.

Permanent Residence Status [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there. I just received my Permanent Residence (Conditional) status. My husband and I had a disagreement and is threatening me with Divorce. I am originally Canadian and had myself established there with a career as a Law Clerk. By marrying my American husband, I have lost everything by...

About my permanent residence in australia [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I did 6 months diploma course in business management now Am doing 1year diploma course in commercial cookery after competing 1 year cookery if I complete 1 year course in business management can I apply for permanent residence in Australia. I will have 2years study that is 1 year diploma...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.