Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vmark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Effects of drinking regular coke
    I used to drink coke first thing in the morning probably for a whole year, off and on I would stop. Like a month ago I stopped drinking coke first thing in the morning. For lets say three weeks now my tummy hurts like an upset feeling but my mouth don't feel like I want to vomit. Can my issue be caused by drinking coke first thing in the morning for so long?
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2012, 05:02 PM
    This is a long shot but caffeine withdrawal is a slight possibility.
    This is a discussion of caffeine withdrawal symptoms just for consideration:
    CAFFEINE WITHDRAWAL RECOGNIZED AS A DISORDER
    Vmark Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 07:05 PM
    Well thanks but the symptom that I am having is not mentioned it this article. Mt belly hurts in a funny way
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2012, 07:11 PM
    Maybe there is no connection between the coke and the stomach problem.
    Have you discussed the problem with your Dr?
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2012, 07:17 PM
    It doesn't sound like there's a connection. It's good you gave up the coke though.

Is there a possibility that you're pregnant? That often causes morning stomach upset.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any side effects from drinking nopalea [ 1 Answers ]

After drinking nopalea , one full bottle I got a terible pain over my eyes, to the point I went to the hospital, mri, cat scan, nothing wrong there. Took some meds pain was less, but the next day out of the hospital the pain is back, but mostly in my right eye. Anybody have this experience?

What are effects of drinking mouthwash while pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I believe my wife (a recovering alcohollic) could be drinking mouthwash while pregnant.

Side effects from Diet Coke [ 3 Answers ]

I am 45 and while I'm somewhat overweight I work out regularly and am very healthy. I am in the habit of drinking one or two diet Coke's a day, and when I'm travelling can drink three or four. I have noticed that when I am in my Diet Coke mode, I have a very difficult time walking down stairs...

Drinking effects [ 12 Answers ]

I am unsure where to post this question as I was having a difficult time finding where it should go. I apologize if this is the wrong spot. If necessary, delete or resend it. As a writer, I am always going to be full of questions concerning the things I write. In this particular instance, I have...

View more questions Search