Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dsmith18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 04:12 PM
    Irritation in my penis
    Two weekends ago I have protected sex both times and I started to have irritation in my penis couple days later. I had back pains and stomach pains. I was treated for an UTI after the treatment I'm still having irritation at the tip of my penis . What could it be?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 1, 2012, 04:15 PM
    How long has it been since you were treated for the UTI, because my first guess was going to be a UTI? Have you been taking the meds prescribed for the UTI? How many days since you started taking the meds? Have you finished the meds?

Bottom line, we can't diagnose here. If you're still having issue than you need to go back to your doctor.
    dsmith18 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    How long has it been since you were treated for the UTI, because my first guess was going to be a UTI? Have you been taking the meds prescribed for the UTI? How many days since you started taking the meds? Have you finished the meds?

Bottom line, we can't diagnose here. If you're still having issue than you need to go back to your doctor.
    I finished my meds. I did not sex like she said and I'm still having irritation. I finished my meds Sunday my dr. told me give it couple days to clear up and its been more
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 1, 2012, 04:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dsmith18 View Post
    i finished my meds. i did not sex like she said and im still having irritation. i finished my meds Sunday my dr. told me give it couple days to clear up and its been more
    Than it's time to go back to your doctor. It's possible that the meds didn't work.

Sex and a UTI don't go hand in hand. A UTI is a urinary tract infection, and it can happen even if you don't have sex. Not all meds treat UTI's. If you're still having issues than it's time to go back to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red dots on penis and penis head, also peeling skin on tip of penis! [ 26 Answers ]

Okay so this problem has been going on for about a month and a half now, well a month and a half ago my girlfriend and I had sex but we used a different condom than usual, but during the sex I took off the condom and began having sex again. I'd say a week or so later my penis started itching very...

Penis infection and irritation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi My case started when I washed my pennis after sex with water mixed by Dettol by mistake as got inflammation And bleeding skin.. I was treated and since then area became very allregic and after two years got same case again Of course without Dettol... I used many ointments as Betamethasons...

Irritation or Std? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok so, I shave my pubic hair, and the other day I decided to shave like everything down there (its just some weird hair phobia I have) Anyway, I accidentally nicked myself right by my (sorry I don't know correct terms) vagina hole, and it is swollen, I have been monitoring it and it is getting...

Red irritation. [ 8 Answers ]

For a couple of years now I have had a slight red rash on the crown of my penis and it seems to get really sore after having sex or oral. I have been to doctors and they have just passed it off every time. Recently I have had some uncomfort in the head and more redness,went to the urologist and he...

View more questions Search