Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grasspj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 04:05 PM
    4010 john deere tractor won't move
    My 4010 John Deer tractor won't move, when it is in gear. It has a eight gear transmission, and is fueled with proane. I believe it is a 1963 model. The bucket moves up and down good, and PTO is working. Checked transmission fluid and it is good. Starts good, and sounds great, just won't go. Any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Gear shift lever hard to move on a John Deere tractor [ 0 Answers ]

I have a John Deere 108 lawn tractor. Briggs Engine 8 HP. The gear shift lever has become extremely difficult to move into both forward and reverse positions. Once I get it in gear, it seems to work fine. This just happened suddenly. Any suggestions as to what is wring and how to repair it? ...

John deere how to install transmission drive belt in C111HL John Deere tractor [ 1 Answers ]

Need step by step to to install transmission drive belt in C111HL John Deere Tractor

What is the proper way to adjust a clutch (pedal) on a 4010 John Deere tractor? [ 2 Answers ]

My 4010 john deere the clutch feels like it's slipping. I've heard I just need to adjust the pedal but I'm not sure how. Any Help?

We have a John Deere 4010 that doesn't start [ 2 Answers ]

We have a John Deere 4010 that doesn't start. We used to use it all the time. Since my dad died a few years ago we haven't been using it much, but we usually start it every 2-3 months and drive it around a little. In November, for the first time, it wouldn't start. The starter makes a whirring...

Starter on 4010 John Deere Tractor is sticking [ 1 Answers ]

The starter is not disengaging. Will stop if it is hit with a hammer :( .

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.