Ask
    alwilson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 02:51 PM
    Looking for an 1-1/4" overflow collar or overflow adapter - can
    Drain parts
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 31, 2012, 02:58 PM
    More details please! What's a "overflow collar"? Ya got to give me more then that! What are you attempting to adapt to? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What makes the dishwasher overflow valve overflow with water? [ 4 Answers ]

I moved into a house about a month ago. It has one of those overflow valves mounted on the counter by the sink. Today, while running the dishwasher, water poured out of the valve. The deal is, it runs not only in the sink, but also the other direction onto the counter and onto the floor! What is...

Dap out overflow [ 1 Answers ]

I have a concrete slab house where we recently replaced all the drains below the slab. We left a 12x12 inch dap out hole around the p-trap underneath the tub. Now when it rains, water comes up through the dap out and into the house. We are having an extremely wet season here (lucky me), so it is...

Air gap overflow [ 12 Answers ]

Changed my garbage disposer several months ago. Hooked up the lines like the instructions showed. I have a double bowl sink with the air gap emptying in to the right sink. If the sink stopper is plugged into the drain in the right sink, the dishwasher puts water through the air gap. If the drain is...

"new collar" vs. "blue collar" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any reason why a "new collar" worker would not want the same benefits and clout that "blue collar" workers were able to get by unionizing? What might be some of the reasons a "new collar" worker would be hesitant to join a union?

View more questions Search