Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mommyali73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Not all of my photos show on my flash card
    I use a CompactFlash card for my DSLR camera (I've had it for several years, so yes I know how to operate ;-)
    A month or so ago, I took about 100 photos. I downloaded them to my computer, but left them on the card since I had not burned a hard copy. Today, I took several photos (and viewed them on the camera after taking... even scrolled through to look back... and they were there) and when I went to download the images, they are not on the card. The card is not full, and the camera never gave any sort of error message that photos were not stored or anything of that nature. And now when I put the card back into the camera, the images do not show (as they had earlier in the day).

I am so confused and have no idea what could have happened or what I can do to retrieve them!

Please help :-)
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Oct 31, 2012, 03:11 PM
    Is it possible you stored them on the onboard memory instead of the card? Also when is the last time you did a complete format from scratch for your card? It could be cluttered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom had died here in this home and she is in a lot of my photos as a orbe to show [ 1 Answers ]

My qustion is how do I get the photos on here to show everyone there are extreamly clear I have a high definition camere and no film is used it is all digital and where I zoom in on them you can see her face in the orbes!

Photos for slide show [ 1 Answers ]

I have all my photos in a folder but when I click On slide show to display all the selected photos Nothing happens. I made another folder just to copy some in, went to slide show Again I get the same problem. Gaz

Flash slide Show [ 2 Answers ]

The weather channel has a desk top version that can be downloaded from weatherchannel.com. In the upper right hand corner is a flash slide show called "Just for Fun." I would like to know how to make one like it because it has the controls I need and I really like the way it looks. I would...

View more questions Search