Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2005, 12:54 PM
    Finding geo's and crystals
    I was wondering if anyone new of any good spots to go crystal hunting in the state of California. Any help would be grately appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

Struvite Crystals [ 4 Answers ]

My Persian from time to time (she's 4 years old) has the urgency to urinate. Just a drop or so comes out. She is not bloked. Vet said she has a lot of Struvite crystals. She get a tablespoon of Slolid Gold tuna (cat formula) 1 can between 6 cats. She is also free eats a mixture of Praire chicken &...

Help finding an old friend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I need help finding a friend that I lost touch with. His name is duane johnson I think he is in nc. We were in the military together in the late 80's.

Overweight kitty w/struvite crystals [ 4 Answers ]

I have a cat who is about 7 years old, 25 pounds and keeps getting the crystals back in his urine. I have him on the WD right now, but the vet said we needed to take him in to have X-rays to make sure he doesn't have stones. He has been going through test after test during the past 6 months and...

Underweight kitty w/struvite crystals [ 1 Answers ]

My little golden persian (5 years old) not only has had a second about of struvite crystals in her urine, but also has very little muscle mass (weighs 5.1 lbs). I have two persians and the boy is fine and strong and healthy. I previously fed them Hill's c/d for 1-1/2 and she was okay for two years...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.