Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ida-Wenona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 01:17 PM
    How do I help my boyfriend through the death of his mother?
    Hello!
    I'm in a long distance relationship and my boyfriend just lost his mother in hurricane Sandy. They were extremely close and there's no way I can be there for him physically and the only means of communication we have at this moment is through Facebook. I feel that it's not enough...
    Please help?
    Please!
    Coolcat123 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 01:58 PM
    First of all, long distance relation ships work like this. You need a better communication system. If he cheats on you , you wouldn't know it, and if you cheated on him he wouldn't know it. You need the trust first. You should send sympathy cards for support if you can't be there . Just tell him good things, and that his mother will be okay.
    Ida-Wenona Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2012, 02:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolcat123 View Post
    First of all, long distance relation ships work like this. You need a better communication system. If he cheats on you , you wouldn't know it, and if you cheated on him he wouldn't know it. You need the trust first. You should send sympathy cards for support if you can't be there . Just tell him good things, and that his mother will be okay.

We do have a different form of communication but he lost his phone so Facebook is all we have at the moment. And his mom passed on... But thank you. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help coping with the death of my mother [ 3 Answers ]

I am very young and I am dealling with looosing my mother to brain cancer. I talk to friends and family and now that things are looking worse for her I'm really starting to loose it and break down more and more, I can't get her off my mind. I have my own two year old daughter and whenever I start...

Helping my boyfriend deal with the sudden death of his mother. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, My mother in law passed away on March 6, 2009 (03/06/09) and it was very tragic. She had a massive brain aneurysym, followed immediately by a massive stroke - there was no chance she was going to make it. My boyfriend, myself and the rest of his family (his dad, sister, brother and his...

401k death mother [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to go about checking to see if my mother had 401k

Sudden death of mother [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know how to deal with the sudden death of my Mother. She was about to turn 60 then all of a sudden she was gone! It is so over whelming. My 6 year old always asks if I am crying cause I miss her and she tells me the Nana will always be in my heart, but I would give anything for one more...

Setting up an estate after death of mother [ 1 Answers ]

My mother recently passed away and did not leave an estate. My question is: can one be set up with no assets in it for the purpose of collecting a survivor benefit? The benefit will only be paid to a spouse(none), a child under 25(both children are over 40) or the estate(one does not exsist).

View more questions Search