Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apply Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 12:52 PM
    I need a 14 line sonnet
    I need a 14 line sonnet with 10 syllables in each line and it has to follow Shakespeare's rhyme scheme
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2012, 12:54 PM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we won't do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 31, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Do you have to write one or just find one some else has written?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does an extra line dryer in liquid line create any issues in a heat pump? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heat pump with a line dryer installed on the liquid line. I have a problem with an exterior expansion valve. Does the dryer have anything to do with the expansion valve issues? Is the presence of the dryer any issue at all? Picture attached.

Dropped snake line into the vent pipe-can't find the cleanout to retrieve the line! [ 1 Answers ]

When snaking out the toilet vent pipe from the roof, the snake broke and fell into the pipe. I've found suggestions to retrieve it that involve finding the vent pipe clean-out... how do we find the vent pipe clean-out? We live in a 1960s ranch with a basement. Two toilets on the main floor and...

Sonnet about music. [ 2 Answers ]

So uhm, I need to write a sonnet about music (14 lines, 10 syllables for each line, first line has to rhyme with the third, second with the fourth ). I only have three lines so far: When I listen to music I feel good. On days when I am mad, glad, and depressed. Music makes me feel better than...

Read my Sonnet! [ 4 Answers ]

Could you help me with my Sonnet. This is my first attempt at one and I need to recite it at my upcoming wedding. Any advice or recommendations would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks, Stephen I now here stand in front of you and all, Providing thou my deep and truest vow. No matter...

How does my sonnet sound? [ 1 Answers ]

We are writing sonnets in english class and I was woundering if my sounded right. I Spend My Nights In A colorful new world, rich and warm Of the purple's sunrays. Ponds of chocolate So thick' n' creamy shape shift themselves to form Into bars. I am the queen the worlds my puppet My...

View more questions Search