Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jward1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 11:25 AM
    12 weeks pregnant and severe posterior pelvic back back. Cant roll over at times etc.
    I have trouble concentrating or sleeping cause my back hurts, I feel like I may need help getting up or rolling over sometimes and at times when I walk I feel a stabbing pain on one side or the other right above my behine and it feels like my leg may give out. Happened with my last pregnancy but not until like 6 months along. I'm only 12 weeks and am already starting to hurt. This is my third child.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 31, 2012, 12:42 PM
    You need ALL the exercises pregnant women do, especially for those with back pain. See if there is a group in your area.
    And we don't know your weight and general health, diet, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am pregnant with severe pelvic pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 26 weeks pregnant and having sever pelvic pain. I have tried walking stretching and hot baths nothing works. I can bearly walk or put pressure on my legs. What do I do?

17 weeks pregnant and having low back pain [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 17 weeks pregnant now, and last nyt I had awfull lower back pain, I could sleep becoz ov it, and I also felt really ill as well, like feeling sick, I've woken up this mrning and th pain is still there, it asn'treally bad its just enough to bother me, becoz people say it can be early labour...

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and feeling a lot of pain in pelvic and lower back area, I can ba [ 3 Answers ]

Im 37 weeks pregnant and feeling a lot of pain in pelvic and lower back area, I can barley walk. Plus I haven't felt the bay move in two days and Im feeling extremely sick what should I do

9 weeks pregnant and back pain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 9 weeks 6 days pregnant with my second child I have been pregnant twice before, and lost the first one I think that is why I'm kind of nervous, I have mid to lower back pain and a few twinges of lower pelvic pain in the front, no bleeding at all just weird pain, I never had this with my...

I'm back and 33 weeks pregnant [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all, How has everyone been?? Sorry I've not been on for months just got up and running again on the internet. Just wanted to update you. I'm now 33weeks pregnant with a little girl she is due on the 7th November. Family are all really looking forward to her arrival now. It has all...

View more questions Search