Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 11:22 AM
    Treatment of klebsiella vaginal infection
    I have excessive yellowish white vaginal discharge. I went to the Dr to have a swab and I did a vaginal culture & sensitivity test , the result came up with the growth of klebsiella highly sensitive to tarivid 200 , the Dr told to take 2 tablets per day for 10 days and said that this should be a curative dose and that way the infection shouldn't come back again . Now I'm on day 7 of the antibiotic & I'm still having a vaginal discharge, do u think that this dose of the antibiotic is enough or should I complete to 14 days or 21 days, do u think that this infection is recurrent, note that I'm 27 years old female , I had 2 miscarriages one at 13 weeks and the other at 25 weeks ,I had the same discharge during the second pregnancy and had a pprom at 14 weeks

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal infection [ 1 Answers ]

What would happen if raw meat was left inside the vagina?

Yeast Infection Treatment [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to no how would I treat a on going yeast infection if I am not sexually active and monostat vaginal cream is not working.

Cat Eye Infection Treatment [ 2 Answers ]

My 6 1/2 year old female cat has had an eye infection for a week. It was quite red, swollen, and had a clear discharge for a few days. By the time I could get her in to see the vet it had cleared up to the point where there was no discharge and much less swollen. The vet checked for abrasions...

Yeast infection treatment? [ 2 Answers ]

Um I'm pretty sure I have a yeast infection... I figured it would go away... Then I got my period didn't seem to bother me much Now it is again Its so itchy and it burns... I'm pretty sure its not bacterial ... I was wondering what's the best fastest treatment for it? Thanks

Yeast infection treatment [ 5 Answers ]

I am treating what I think is a yeast infection with an over the counter three day suppository. Tonight is my last dose but the symptoms have not gotten any better... is it normal that my symptoms have not gone away? When should I expect my symptoms to go away?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.