Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    o0jess86220o Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Surprise Vacation
    I have a daughter turning 21 in August and I want to take her on a surprise vacation. It will be myself, my husband, 21 yr old daughter, her friend, my oldest daughter, and her husband going along. I want somewhere that has awesome nightlife, good shopping, and a beach. We were looking at gulf shores, AL, myrtle beach, SC, and hilton head, SC. We really don't have a clue on where to go so if anyone could recommend somewhere that would be great! We would like to rent a condo while we are on vacation and be able to walk most places. So if anyone has any suggestions let me know!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 12, 2007, 01:33 PM
    If you are paying I would love to go to.

I just love hilton head myself but then gulf shores is not bad either.
    tinsign Posts: 275, Reputation: 66

Mar 12, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Can I be your daughter lol for this vacation lol.. j/k.
    I hear myrtle beach is the place to go from others.. but to say I been there first - hand I can't.. heck I never hardly been out of this state I am in lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Too soon to vacation together? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 months. Spring Break is coming up and I am going with my friends (4 girls, 2 guys) to Myrtle Beach, SC. My boyfriend at first had a BIG problem with me going- he still has some trust issues (afraid I'll cheat, etc.. ) So I talked to my friends and they...

Vacation Pay [ 5 Answers ]

2 Questions. Question 1. I'm currently resigning from a position that I have a remaining vacation balance. Is it required for my company to pay out those vacation hours by law? Question 2. I've been away from my last job for 2.5 years, when I left I didn't ask for my vacation that I had...

I need a vacation! [ 2 Answers ]

I have some vacation time I can use, and I haven't been on a real vacation in about six years. I was thinking about a cruise just a short one, not too expensive. Any ideas. I will most likely have to go alone, so any tips on the that would be helpful as well. How much should it cost, what...

16 yrs later.. surprise you are dad! [ 3 Answers ]

Okay.. here we go.. My husband received court papers April 2005 suing for paternity for a sixteen year old girl.. it turns out he's the father.. he asked the woman back then if he was the dad she says no way.. out of the blue we get these papers because she ends up on the system and the system...

View more questions Search