Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    remooo Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 06:09 AM
    Movie about alien
    Talking about alien found by young boys and they love him but in the end I thought they(not the boys) kill him, and they seem to cowboys, in the 90's

Check out some similar questions!

Alien movie about an alien that eats peoples stomaches [ 0 Answers ]

When I younger probably like 8 I'm 29 now an it might be older<the movie> it was about an alein that ate peoples stomaches.I remember a scene I think its in the beginning of the movie a hooker picks him up an bring him behind a bus stop/train station an he ends up eatting out her stomach... please...

Old alien movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I watched one old alien movie back when I was a kid. I remember only fragments like the when the main character is in danger he shouts and the body armor surrounds him. Fighting scenes, someone got shot in a small ball in forehead having a protection of body armor and still died. And there was...

Children's alien movie and seal movie [ 5 Answers ]

1. I used to watch this alien movie when I was little. It had like 4 or so aliens that wore regular clothes and spoke english. Its around halloween time in the movie. A few kids help the aliens try to get back home, I think someone found their ship and took it. I remember a scene where this old...

Alien movie [ 5 Answers ]

I'm also looking for an alien 80s movie. I saw this a couple of times when I was kid but I only saw portions of it. This movie is sort of an alien adventure movie. The boy was somewhat abducted by aliens and then went back to earth only to realize his parents had gone older and his baby brother...

Alien movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie that has a teacher and she is an alien. A little boy is in her classroom and witnesses her eating one of the science projects frogs. Then there was a time when the boy went into a cave with an adult and they saw his teacher as an alien with other people. Can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.