Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanikonandur Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2012, 12:29 AM
    My Samsung 250Gb HDD not detecting in bios , it shows RAID NVIDIA JBOD 232.88G ,wt do
    Actually I have 2 HDD 1 is 160 GB IDE segate and another one is 250GB Samsung SATA HDD I was worked frequently ,but when I changed windows 7 to windows xps2 ,my SATA is not showed then I formatted an onther system then connected to my PC now also not showing in BIOS ,but in bios 1 hardisk showed 160Gb 2nd hard disk showed RAID Nvidia JOBD 232.88G ,pleas help me how cani detect my 250 gb hard disk I tried jumper setting changed in dvd drive but its not helped
    WHAT I DO
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 31, 2012, 12:51 AM
    Please clarify your question as it's all over the place and does really make much sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding Samsung HDD to back up document on RAID array, HDD not detected [ 4 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Samsung 1.5Tb Eco Drive to back up some of my documents. I cannot seem to get the computer to recognise the drive in the Computer Management tab so that I can partition and format the drive correctly and begin my backup. On my computer presently I am running 3x320Gb HDD's...

Cannot run RAID and Non-RAID HD at the same time. [ 1 Answers ]

My current system was running on 2 X 320GB SATA RAID 0, I would like to add 1 more Harddisk to backup my files, how to do that? Is it possible to run RAID and Non-RAID (normal SATA single drive) at the same time? help. Thanks. ekang

Software RAID configuration is helpful compared to hardware RAID in any of the cases? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Software RAID configuration (Dynamic Disk) is helpful compared to hardware RAID in any of the cases? I haven't seen Software RAID until now. Just wanted to know the pros and cons regarding this. Thanks in advance, Vathsa

View more questions Search