Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Strangechild Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Oct 30, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Out of reach
    I keep having dreams that my boyfriend is getting out of my reach. Its not blatant, like he's literally out of my reach, but that when I try to see him or be with him he won't turn around or things get in the way of us being together.. In reality I feel like I'm slowly changing and my boyfriend and I are slowly falling apart. Is there a connection between the dreams and reality?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 31, 2012, 01:40 PM
    No, you're probably just growing apart and reading too much into a dream.
    There are no psychics here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can I reach to and talk to about this? [ 5 Answers ]

I never thought I'd be so heart broken and never thought it would take this long. I've done everything on my own, helped myself so many times, never fell for any guy, but this time it was different. This time it was the guy I never thought would do this to me, my best friend and ex-lover. I feel...

How to reach orgasm [ 10 Answers ]

My boyfriend usually insists that for the both us to reach orgasm we have to have had sex like for 30 to 45min only one round. Am not too sure because sometimes I before like after 15mins he really feels bad and says that my orgasm is premature. Is this normal?

Reach my goal [ 1 Answers ]

I have $42,180.53 in a brokerage account, and I plan to contribute an additional $5000 to the account at the end of every year. The brokerage account has an expected annual return of 12%. If my goal is to accumulate $250,000 in the account, how many years will it take me to reach my goal.

Can't reach Orgasm with B/f [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, Im 25 with a son, and I have been with his father for 5 yrs now. I have never reached an orgasm with him, and have been faking it this whole time. I try not to but I don't want him to feel like he's not good, I feel terrible about it!! I mean he works so hard at it, I don't want him to...

Should I reach out to her? [ 4 Answers ]

A week ago I asked the forum if it is a good sign of things to come that my girlfriend (or former... I don't know, you got me) texted me with a nice thought after a brief encounter outside our gym. (After 5 months of serious dating she had asked for space). Most replied that it is not necessarily...

View more questions Search