Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davonnaserena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 03:39 PM
    Whenis QUDRO used in a divorceafter the judge awarded husband his pension
    I was incarcerated when my husband was granted his divorce and the judge awarded my husband his whole pension which was a police pension. I was always told if my husband divorce me he had to spilt it 50/50. We were married over 17 years.How do I fight to get my share of the pension in a divorce that's over 2 years old.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing ex husband from home I was awarded in the divorce [ 4 Answers ]

My ex husband and I have been trying to reconcile since Oct 2010. He lived in his apartment until May 30, 2011. He moved his stuff in on Memorial Day. We verbally agreed he would pay me his staying there. It is the 24th of June and he has not paid anything or helped with his own food. He lied to me...

Who can help me get my QUDRO? [ 0 Answers ]

I paid a lawyer to file a QUADRO. It was prepared and approved by the Supreeme Court and acknowledged by the benefits Center at the company my ex worked for. I having been waiting for over a year and still not have received notice as to when payment of benefits are due to commerce. They should have...

Awarded 50per cent of ex's pension [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I live in il and divorced in 1994. Two children were born in two years.In my divorce decreed it states I shall get 50 per cent of the pension. Doesn't say for the two years I was married it says 50 per cent. Am I entitled to 50 per cent since it says so ,or 50 per cent of the two years we...

Buying out a court awarded pension from divorce [ 2 Answers ]

My divorce was finale on Tuesday. The court awarded part of my Husbannd's pension to me. I am wanting my husband to buy out the pension so I could have cash now. Are there penalities and tax liabilities if he pays me cash for the pension amount? I would think that he would be saving going...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.