Ask
    aaronwise Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 12:53 PM
    What is best type of mortgage loan
    What is the best type of mortgage loan
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2007, 12:56 PM
    What is the best for you depends on your circumstances. What options are you being given? What are the details?
    aaronwise Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 12:57 PM
    What is the best type of moragage loan
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Again, there is no best type of mortgage. Each situation may have a different type that would be best. If you want help you have to invest some time to explain your circumstances otherwise we can't help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need advice on mortgage. [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I need some advice on a legal matter. This is taking place in Kentucky. My fiancé was recently behind on her mortgage payment. She only owes around $2000 on her mortgage. I have given her the money to catch up, but it has already been turned over to the lawyers. The lawyers...

401K Loan vs. Home Equity Loan [ 3 Answers ]

I need $50,000 for a kitchen remodel. I can get a 401K loan 5 yr term 9.25 interest - total payments add up to 62,000 or so with a monthly payment of roughly $1,050. That payment is is tough on my current budget so I was considering a Home Equity Loan with a longer term. I know there are a...

Leaving uk without paying off mortgage [ 1 Answers ]

I Left The Uk And My House Without Selling It. I Now Have To Have A Police Check Done Will This Show Up

Mortgage [ 4 Answers ]

I am finding it hard to find a mortgage. I cannot prove I have an income :( I have been talking to a few mortgage lenders, they can do nothing for me. Can anyone help...

View more questions Search