Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    medicalsally Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 11:05 AM
    I think my sister has food poisoning she ate a sandwich and is trowing up violently.
    My sister got a sanwhich from subway and later that night she was throwing up violently. She is still throwing up and she does not have a fever. Does she have food poisoning or a virus?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 11:10 AM
    No way we could know which, take her to the doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food poisoning [ 2 Answers ]

I have food poisening. Yesterday I had sever stomach pains fever and loose stool. Today I feel better however I still have stomach pains. More of a pressure on top and ONLY when I stand which is followed by burping. Is the pressure pain caused by gas? How can I get rid of this pain? I still have a...

Food poisoning and periods ? [ 1 Answers ]

OK, so I have a question about food poisoning and periods. I went to my boyfriends friends house for dinner and they don't know how to cook chicken apparently so I got food poisoning but that was about a week ago and my stomach is still a little queasy. How long can it take for my stomach to...

Food poisoning [ 3 Answers ]

I thoroughly defrosted some chicken pieces in a plastic bowl in the kitchen. The room temperature I would say was warm/cold, kitchen cold you know with that icy breeze that comes in kitchens. Anyway, the chicken had started to go from that frozen white colour to slightly brown. I cooked it, I...

Food poisoning [ 4 Answers ]

My son left for Albany NY Sunday to work with a client and seems to have contracted some food poisoning somewhere along the line, either at a Burger King or a dinner cooked by a colleague where they are staying. Although I doubt the dinner, it was last night, and food poisoning and symptoms would...

Food poisoning, or Food allergy? [ 8 Answers ]

Hello. Greetings first of all. Well, see, on Tuesday morning I felt fine, nothing seemed to be wrong. Went to work at a restaurant, 3 hours cause it's split shift. Came back home and was supposed to go back to work at 5pm. Right around that time I started to feel bloated, and had lots of gas. Then...

View more questions Search