Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    power107 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 09:41 AM
    Whole lot of shaking going on
    I have a 1997 toyota corolla, put new tires on and front end alignment because of the shaking that it was doing but now it is doing the same thing and it sounds like a train when driving. It will hardly pull an incline and if there is more than one person in the car it will hardly pull. Any suggestions?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2012, 09:52 AM
    I would safely jack up the car, block up, check the wheel turn freely, Check shock absorber rubber grommets, Universal joint, Front End parts(Tie Rod ends and ball joints).
    All that should have been checked when alignment was done.
    Tune up? Fuel, Air, oil filter?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaking [ 2 Answers ]

My body keeps shaking. It only stops when my hands start to shake. Can this be a panic attack?

My dog is shaking -- help! [ 2 Answers ]

Well I have a chiwawa/terior she is7 and she is always playful she was fine in the morning when I left and I came back she was fine but then I went to do something and when I came back she was scared her tail was up but she followed me every were and she sometimes shakes help

What could be the reason of shaking of my lap screen shaking [ 2 Answers ]

My lap to screen gets shaking and the window gets unvisible

Why do I keep shaking? [ 2 Answers ]

Soo I Just got home from hanging out with my mom and I'm a sad but I don't know why this always happens like everyday I get really sad and mad but I don't really have a reason... but I keep shaking like not like as if I'm cold but likee... I don't know my whole body is just shaking and my hands...

Bed Shaking [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently been spooked out and cannot figure out what's going on: for the past few months when my partner isn't there, my bed shakes, as if somebody is rocking the bed. This lasts for approx 5 minutes, but has never happened when my partner is in bed. My friend who is a nurse told me I may have...

View more questions Search