Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Midscatlover Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 06:32 AM
    Sister cats
    I took on 2 female cats who are sisters unfortunately both were pregnant 5 weeks apart the one with 5 week old kittens is jumping in the box with her sister`s newborn kittens and the other one is picking the older kittens up and trying to move them so far neither cat has harmed the other`s kittens is this normal
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 06:46 AM
    Often new mother cats will "share" babies and nurses each other's kids. Is either queen upset or growling? Do the kittens seem safe and cared for?

Don't allow the mothers to go outside.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband treats his sister better then me and his sister is ruining our marriage. [ 6 Answers ]

My husbands sister gets in the way of our marriage what can I do?

Making outdoor cats indoor cats [ 3 Answers ]

I've had my 2 female cats Sox and Princess since they were born. Which must have been 7 years ago now. All Sox's life she has been indoor/outdoor. Princess has been indoor/outdoor except for about a year of her life when someone stole her, they claimed to have kept her indoors. I'm 18 years old...

Older cats ganging up on newer cats [ 6 Answers ]

Hi. I have two 14 year old cats, I recently introduced two 4 year old sisters. We attempted to "introduce" them correctly. Over the last week or so, one of the older cats stalks and corners either of the younger cats with the other older cat joining in for good measure. The noise is terrifying....

My new female cats hates all my male cats! [ 3 Answers ]

I just got a new female cat but she is like a year old, all my male cats like her and want to see her buy she just starts hissing at them and they get away... I want them to get along but I don't know how... I have 4 males one is a year old , the othere one is 5 months and the other 2 are 2...

View more questions Search