Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sharon7271 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 12:22 AM
    Growth
    Hi I have gotten pregnant twice once when I was 16 and the second time when I was 18 but both times I got an abortion at 12 1/2 weeks. I just won't seem to grow and I'm nearly 21 in the beginning of next year. Are there any multivitamins you could recommend? And maybe a few other tips. Also most of the times I am working hard. Thanks.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 12:47 AM
    At 21 you are pretty much grown as much as you ever will be.

What does this have to do with pregnancy and abortions or working hard?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 01:06 AM
    Abortions do not effect your growth. At 21 you are really the size you are going to me. Perhaps a slight additional but most likely not.

Your DNA decides your height,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the dividend growth rate assuming constant growth? [ 0 Answers ]

Stock is currently selling for $50 the expected dividend in one period is $1.50 per share and the required return is 10%

Will it cause new growth? [ 14 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering - If I shaved an area of my body that has no hair would it cause hair to grow? I don't think it would since there are no hairs so it couldn't effect anything but I just want a second opinion?

How do I calculate sustainable growth if my anticipated sales growth is 35%? [ 1 Answers ]

My anticipated profit margin is 27.1 %, my assets to equity ratio is 2.55 and asset turnover rate is 0.68.

Calculate the international growth rate & sustainable growth rate? [ 1 Answers ]

S&S Air INC. 2006 income statement $ Sales: 21,785,300 Cost of goods sold: ...

View more questions Search