Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judy25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Theft and fraud under
    I have been charged with theft and fraud under. I have admitted my quilt. I am a first time offender. What can I expect.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 12, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Probation, restitution, fines

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fraud [ 3 Answers ]

My husband left me 3 days after getting his green card in the mail. I now know he married me for the green card only. He was in jail for 6 months for fraud, how do I get his green card revoked? Thanks Anthoula

Theft/Fraud under $5000 [ 3 Answers ]

I've recently been scammed by a "friend". She was helping me sell some Play station 3 game consoles, and few days later she told me they were stolen. After that I waited a while than checked about the status of the police report etc. and found out she never filed one, and for two weeks I called...

Could this be fraud? [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend married a woman from Ghana in November of 2002. After getting married in the state of Florida the couple purchased a home in NC. The husband sent for her 3 kids in Ghana and they all lived as one happy family until two months ago when he returned home from work to find his wife, the...

Fraud by any other name [ 3 Answers ]

I am not asking a question here, but sharing a news article in today's "Bismarck Tribune". Just when you wonder how low someone can go, someone finds out how. Alleged surrogate scam leads to felony charge

View more questions Search