Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daydreamer89 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Oct 29, 2012, 10:55 PM
    Drank Saturday into early Sunday morning. Will I pass an EtG on Thursday morning?
    Hello, as the question states... I got to a social function on Saturday about 10:30pm... between then and 1am Sunday.. I had several mixed drinks mostly containing Bacardi Rum. I would assume there was around 10 shots (more or less) within said mix drinks. I got intoxicated and decided to sleep on my friends couch.

I am female. 23 years old. 120 pounds. 5'3. In average shape/ slender.

I may or may not get an EtG test Thursday morning around 9:30am. But paranoia (well deserved, I know) strikes me.

So by that time there will have been 104 hours since my last actual drink. But if a drink leaves your body one hour at a time, I assume I would have actually about 90+ hours between last drink and EtG.

I will post my results.
    Much appreciated!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 11:21 PM
    10 shots is not a social event, it is a hard core drinking.

A social event is one glass of wine and maybe start two.

Is that social event so important to risk going back to jail.

Have you ever considered just drinking 7 up since it is not legal to drink ?

You should pass.
    daydreamer89 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Nov 4, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    10 shots is not a social event, it is a hard core drinking.

A social event is one glass of wine and maybe start two.

Is that social event so important to risk going back to jail.

Have you ever considered just drinking 7 up since it is not legal to drink ?

You should pass.

Whelp, I didn't even get tested. So I'm in the clear.
    And you are right Chuck...
    7 up sounds more delicious than jail time any'day.
    Lesson learned.
    Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drank Sunday EtG test on Thursday [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I had mixed drinks with vodka throughout Sunday until 11p.m. My test is Thurs at 9am. I am 5'7 female,36 yrs old approx 125-130 lbs. What am I looking at ETG wise in chance that results could come up positive? And does it matter how strong the drinks are made with vodka? Thanks

I have unprotected sex on Friday early morning and I took the morning afther pill on [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex on Friday early morning ( 5.30am or so) and I took the morning afther pill on Monday around 9 or 10 am. A couple days later I got some dark bleeding spots. Is there any chance that I can be pregnant? How soon I can do the pregnancy test to find it out. Thanks

I drank on Friday night and have possible urine test on Thursday morning - will I pas [ 1 Answers ]

Tess777 did you find anything out about ua test on alcohol? I too drink and I drank on a Friday night and shut down because I have apossible UA on the following Thursday, that gives me six days without no more alcohol consumption and that would be 24hrs x 6= 144 hrs *** add any insite you may...

Will I pass a drug test in the morning if I drank 2 shots of whiskey last night? [ 10 Answers ]

I took 2 shots of whiskey at about 8 or 8:30 last night, I've drank tea all day and pickle juice. I may have an alcohol test in the morning! Will I be OK?

Late 80's early 90's Saturday morning TV show [ 7 Answers ]

I believe this show is from the late 80's or early 90's. It is about a father and daughter who found a "portal" to a prehistoric land. It aired on Saturday mornings. Any ideas ?

View more questions Search