Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajones18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 10:02 PM
    Little red bumps
    I just recently got a cluster of tiny red bumps on the top of my hand by my wrist. They do not itch but feel a little chapped. They don't have a white head like acne and they are not irritating me. I'd just like to know if it may be a form of exzema. I'm a nursing attendant so I wash my hands 50 times a day and use a lot of hand sanitizer
    courtney_reigh Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 10:29 PM
    My younger sister gets this every time the weather gets colder. It's not necessarily a form of eczema, but it is dry skin. If you're washing your hands a million times on top of that, it's certainley not helping. Anyway, if you see a physician they can prescribe you some extreme moisturizing cream that should help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are these bumps? [ 3 Answers ]

They are quite itchy and a bit more red than in the photo, they are on my wrist, yesterday I had three little ones and now they have spread further? Thanks

Two strange bumps on head of penis with smaller bumps below head [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I came back from vacation (about 2 months ago) down south and had sexual intercourse with a few different women (unprotected). I came back home worried so I did not waste any time to get checked by a doctor. He took a blood test and swabs. And all the tests came back negative. I had sex with...

Little Red Bumps [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. So back in April, these little red bumps began appearing around my vaginal area and a little onto my lower butt. I went to the gynecologist in June and she said that it wasn't herpes or any other kind of STD, but that it was just a rash that would go away on its own. It's now almost October...

What are those BUMPS? [ 4 Answers ]

Ok.. on my vagina.. I have like 2 big lumps or bumps and they rise like puss bumps and then burst and go away... they may come back when it's time for my period... WHAT IS THAT?? WHAT SHOULD I DO?? :confused:

View more questions Search