Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dashonda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 07:35 PM
    12 month with fever
    My soon to be 12 month old has a fever 102.2. She has two front teeth coming very painful she's been really fussy and extremely attached to me. I think she has a fever because of her teething she is drinking plenty fluids, and has had a lot of wet diapers but she is very constipatied. Should I take her to the doctors? It feels like her fever is going down and I am going to keep a close eye on her...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 07:39 PM
    A fever of 102.2 should be seen to by a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

10 month old with 102.2 fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 10 month old has had a fever of 102.2 (taken under her arm) for past 2 hours even after Tylenol it is still 101.7. She will hardly eat or drink, very congested, constipated and shivering even though her body is burning up. She can barely hold her eyes open and drowsy but restless. What can I do...

2 month old with fever [ 0 Answers ]

My 2 month old son has a fever of 99.7 when taken from his armpit. Today at 12 noon or so he got his vaccines. He has been on regular doses of tylknel since then. How high of an armpit temp is OK before I should call the doctor. I have heard that you should ads 1 degree to arm pit readings? HELP!

9 month old with 103+ fever [ 1 Answers ]

I took him to a clinic earlier this afternoon. They took a strep test it was negative his ear's were good. The doctor said it was probley viral. Should I take him the emergency room?

9 month old slight fever [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 month old has a fever of 100.6. he's not throwing up or sleeping all day, but I'm worried it could be a virus or flu. His nose is running but he's still pretty active. Should I worry?

9 month old son has had fever for 2 days [ 8 Answers ]

Hi... I have a question about my son. He is 9 months old. He has been running a temp of 99-101.6 for 2 days. He is teething. He has his 8 teeth already. His back molars are coming in. He is drooling, chewing, fingers in month and very unhappy. He has been playing, eating, and laughing. This...

View more questions Search