Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woahvick Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 07:19 PM
    Why is this black figure following me
    Ever since me and my boyfriend have broken up, he has been so angry and he claims black figure to be following him and destryoing his dreams, killing people in them and when he wakes up it stands over his bed. He's very irratable anymore, and snaps at anything and everything and talks about hurting people. I've delt with my house being haunted since I was a little kid but nothing like this. Is there anyway to get rid of it?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Oct 30, 2012, 01:04 PM
    Yes, there is always hope in paranormal or spiritual situations. Jesus Christ, and Him alone, has complete power over those types of spirits. Your boyfriend needs to surrender his life to God. There really isn't much to it... seems as if he is dealing with a spirit... not uncommon at all. Would he be willing to talk to a pastor?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I seen a black figure at the end of my bed the other night [ 5 Answers ]

I was awake and watching TV. It was very late. The room was dark, but I seen this figure that seemed to be sitting in the floor and it stood up and then it was gone. I wasn't scared from this at all. I have seen several things in my house . It is over 100 years old. Things like this don't scare me....

I use to see a black figure [ 1 Answers ]

Ive seen this black firgue in the middle of the dark between my bath and room. It scared me to death. It never moved it just stood there. But after seeing it I would be depressed and sad all the time. I know it was a bad spirit but I want to know why in my dorm room and why it came from. And. Ow...

Big black figure. [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a big (about 7 feet tall) black figure. At least 4 times. It had no face, and was wearing a black robe. It draped all the way to the floor. Lights didn't illuminate it. It never hurt me, but put complete fear inside of me. It was always behind me.. and its head was bowed. I knew it was a...

I saw a black figure in my bedroom. [ 7 Answers ]

I woke up from a bad dream, when I looked to my side I saw a big, tall, black figure, he was wearing a long, hooded cape, he did not have a face and his arms and legs were not visible, I was very frightened, I cried and could not breathe. He was evil, he oddly put me in mind of the grim reaper. My...

View more questions Search