Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cocogir123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 06:44 PM
    I'm a girl and I want a girlfriend
    I'm a 16 yr old girl and I'm bisexual. Okay I'm not desperate or anything but I really want a girlfriend. I see all these lesbian couples on twitter and Facebook and in person showing their affection towards each other and I really want that because I'm a sweetheart and I know I'll make my girlfriend the happiest girl in the world. I want to take her on dates and leave her cute little notes in her locker. I'm a good looking girl and I'm smart with a great personality so why can't I find a girlfriend? What should I do in order to get one? :/
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 07:42 PM
    Keep meeting people. If someone interests you than ask her out. That's really all you can do. There's really no way for any of us to tell you how to find a girlfriend. Your reasons however, wanting to leave cute notes in her locker, take her on dates, are the strangest reasons for wanting a girlfriend that I've ever heard.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 11:48 PM
    How many girls have you asked out on dates ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 30, 2012, 03:24 AM
    Depending on how big your school is, it might not be easy to find someone until after high school. I know a gay guy whose school of about 400 students only had about one other openly gay guy in it throughout his 4 years. How many are openly gay or not might snowball in bigger schools because there's safety in numbers, not because there's only 1 gay/lesbian in 400.
    cocogir123 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    How many girls have you asked out on dates ?
    One and she flat out turned me down. She's bi too.
    lynzieN Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 07:27 PM
    There's a lot of girls out there.. if that's what you really want then just keep trying and looking. If your everything you said you were then you shouldn't have too much trouble.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but she has a girlfriend how do I get her to leave her girl? [ 11 Answers ]

There is this girl, I really like her lot and she likes me to but yet she is n a relationship with a girl and has been for 17 months! Me and her have this connection more than friends like she will come over and we will cuddle and kiss and stuff bt nothing major. We have tlkd about hooking up but...

Getting a girl 2 become your girlfriend [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I met this girl 2 years ago, we slept together, but we lived in different cities. Now I moved back to the same city and I want to be with her. We slept together again but I found out from a friend that she thinks I'm in love with her and she's not ready to be in a relationship. Now it's...

View more questions Search