Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    9035 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Will 5 Mbps suffice 4 users at once?
    We are planning to change to a new provider that will be cheaper, and we were wondering if a 5 Mbps connection will suffice 4 users at once? Also... 3 of us use it for gaming so we need to know if it will be fine.
    farvaknowsbest Posts: 199, Reputation: 8

Oct 30, 2012, 02:43 PM
    I work for a company that support bank networks. A couple of our clients only have a 5Mbps connection for about 15-20 users, and it seems to work pretty well for them. So I'd say you should be fine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

54.0 mbps [ 2 Answers ]

If I go to Internet Roku how many TV can I stream on 12.0 DSL?

Which Goodman unit will suffice [ 2 Answers ]

We live in Orange County, California (mild climate) and need a new gas furnace, with 80% efficiency. Our old one is probably 70-80% (has igniter, metal duct) Will we need larger cold air supply when we switch? Is there a model that comes on quieter and then goes to higher blower setting? Our...

Is this a suffice thesis with supporting topic sentences [ 8 Answers ]

In the story, The Parable of the Good Samaritan, the expert in Law tested Jesus on justifying loving God with all your soul, heart and thou neighbor and you will inherit eternal life. Jesus implied, he could than have eternal life. The expert in law stands up to try to tempt Jesus to discredit him...

How to change 54.0 Mbps to 100.0 Mbps for my wireless laptop? [ 8 Answers ]

HI At my main desktop the speed is 100.0 Mbps but my wireless laptop its 54.0 Mbps they both use the same wireless modem but why is my wireless laptop speed is 54.0 Mbps can it be faster and change it too 100.0? Also if you guys know any tips how can I make my wireless laptop speed faster...

View more questions Search