Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eco renovator Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 04:01 PM
    Ask an electrical question
    Can I use LED lamps in a regular security motion detector fixture?
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 04:07 PM
    Typically yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical question [ 3 Answers ]

Im helping a friend re-wire 3 new high hats in his kitchen with old existing 3 sets of 14-2 wire in ceiling,how do I make proper connections to new lights?we took readings on the wires and all of the whites are hot?any suggestions?

Electrical question [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to replace a ceiling fan/light but nothing is working. I didn't take note of how things were wired when I removed the old one. Coming out of the ceiling I have 1 black, 1 white, and 1 copper wire (ground). The fan/light has 1 white, 1 black, 1 blue, and one green wire. I attached the white...

Electrical question [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I have an outdoor hot tub. Like the water to be very very hot, most commercial models won't go above 104 degrees. The vendor I bought my tub from spliced a 300 ohm resistor into the thermostat heat sensor line which allows my tub to get up to 107-108. We just had to replace the...

Electrical Question, obviously... [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping that someone can help. I had the brilliant idea of changing all of my outlets and light switches in my living room and have somehow created a mess. First, I replaced all the outlets and everything worked fine, then I started on the light switches. At the hallway entering the living...

Electrical Question [ 3 Answers ]

I have a craftsman lt2000 riding lawn mower.Used the mower to cut grass and turned it off.Blew mower off with blower and now it won't start.Motor will not even turn over.Any suggestions?

View more questions Search