Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ginag1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Kenmore elite dryer/correct way to select drying time/clockwise/counterclockwise?
    Which is the correct way to turn trying time knob on Kenmore Elite Dryer? Clockwise or counter clockwise? Have been told it made a difference for proper dryer function.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Nov 2, 2012, 09:30 AM
    There's only one way to turn it. Usually, clockwise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore elite smartheat quiet pak dryer beeps 3 time and won't start.. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite smartheat quiet pak dryer. Model # 110.85866400. The problem is when I push the start button it beeps 3 times and the display flashes PF... and does not start..?. We have replaced the control board and still... NOTHING!. If anyone could help me... I would greatly appreciate...

AC Condenser Fan runs counterclockwise one time and clockwise the next. [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning to take my AC Condenser Fan back to Grainger because it start Rotating on direction one time it starts and it may start the other direction The next time. The motor is a 1/3 hp Dayton. I have tried the connector in both Clockwise and counterclockwise positions. I am assuming...

Kenmore Elite, Mod: 110.60942990, starts and stops many time before drying [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite, Mod: 110.60942990, It runs and will eventually dry the close but stops and starts many times on its own …may take hours to get things dry.

Kenmore Elite Gas Dryer: erratic drying [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 5 year old Kenmore Elite gas dryer which work fine at times and turns off (even after multiple starts) before the clothes are dry at other times. We received a class action law suit notice on this model (110.73942101) and other similar models a few months ago but have since lost the...

View more questions Search