Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leshia17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 02:36 PM
    Unprotected sex
    Hello... if I had unprotected intercourse October 15 in this person did inject sperm in me. Days later I got a sore throat, nausa, runny nose, headache and didn't really have an appetite for a couple days.. I began cramping today and now I'm having what looks like a period. Do you think I'm pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 03:39 PM
    I think no one in this world can know. Those are not really pregnancy signs, sounds more like you had a cold, did not eat, then was very hungry when you got feeling better.

If in doubt wait till about the 10 to 15 of Nov and do a pregnancy test, first thing in the morning

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unprotected sex [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex today 17 July 2012... can I get pregnant?. I had my last periods on 24 June 2012

Unprotected sex [ 9 Answers ]

I have sex with my boyfriend without using protectionand e did not release his sperm inside me,can I get pregnant?

Had unprotected sex [ 2 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex, but he pulled out 2 minutes before he busted. A few days later we went with protection, none of which had ripped, and he still pulled out even with protection for safety. My period hasn't come yet, but, I was in the hospital for pains and been using Vicodin and Valium, and...

Unprotected sex [ 0 Answers ]

Well me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex, but he pulled out on time. Anyway some of the sperm got on my leg and close to my vigina. Am'I pregnant?

Unprotected sex [ 17 Answers ]

OK so I had sex while on my period without a condom... but the he did not inside of me but out... is there still a possibility of pregnancy?

View more questions Search