Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2cans Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 11:49 AM
    Harley davidson troubleshooting
    Hi,I own a 1997 DYNA 1340 FXDS just recently the plug on my regulator became faulty and needs replacing .I know I can buy a replacement wiring loom but which wattage do I need to purchase ? Any help would be much appreciated!!

Check out some similar questions!

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2012 Harley Davidson 883 XL Sportster that was just converted to a 1250cc. Today while riding the throttle just started racing on its own. I have never Had this happen before, and wonder how concerned I should be. All the other Riders around me, saw I was having a problem, and it really...

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

My 1998 FXDWG has been shutting down after 45 minutes to 1 hour of riding and after I let it sit and cool down for a while, it starts back up... What is causing this problem and how can I fix it?

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2004 XL1200C sportster and it is missing on the front cylinder. Sometimes when the bike gets warmed up and has run for a while it will quit other times it will continue to miss. When I am at crusining speed and let off the throtle it acts as if I have shut the key off. Is this a coil issue?

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

Skipping at low speed. New plugs and carb. Drained.

Troubleshooting harley davidson [ 0 Answers ]

I have an 07 night train that up to the last three tank fulls has gone from 58 mpg, down to 38 mpg. Those numbers are pretty steady. When I had the v&h pipes and screamin eagle air intake put in last year, they reprogrammed my computer. I am wondering if that can change on its own or if any other...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.