Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chachu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 09:44 AM
    Contraception
    I conceived with my girlfriend on last 18th this month and her period date was 24th this month.till now she won't have her period.we are afraid that will she is pregnant or can we take Meftalspas tablets as a contraceptive?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2012, 10:00 AM
    Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Why weren't you worried when you had the opportunity to use a condom?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What other contraception [ 2 Answers ]

I found the problem to my last question and its because she don't like condoms. Me and my girl friend have agreed that using condoms don't feel that nice she uses the pill. Is there any other contriception we can use that will not get her pregnant, I need a really affect one that I or she can...

Contraception [ 0 Answers ]

I've been on the depo shot for one year and 2 months and not had a period. I stopped taking it 3 months ago and two days ago I was dissy and felt sick. I taken a test today and its negative. How can I see if I am thanks

Contraception? [ 6 Answers ]

I had sex for the first time on Saturday,it wasn't planned and we didn't use any protection.Is it to late to take the morning after pill?

Contraception? [ 24 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for a while now and he wants to have sex I can't talk to my mum about it I'm scared she will get mad but I want to know what's the best kind of contraception?

What contraception to use? [ 5 Answers ]

I will be having a 2 week long getaway with my BF, in a month. I am thinking of taking contraception but just confused what to use and I heard that it has some side effects.I have no problem of taking pills, I won't forget it. Im just "scared" with the side effects. My period is regular and this...

View more questions Search