Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carrilloraul Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 08:30 AM
    Immigration
    I am trying to fix papers for my wife. We are legaly married through the state of California. ii am on dissability, I have cancer in the liver and the craniel of the head and have hade cancer on the platuetary gland, what steps or what can I do so my wife won't have to live the state, thank you
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 07:11 AM
    Sorry to hear about cancer, I do hope things are getting better for you.

In order to fix your wife's papers, you would need to start with filing form I-130
    Download form and instructions here: I-130

Since you are on disability, and no other details provided, you would need to check whether you are qualified to sponsor alien spouse or not. Consult experienced immigration attorney.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I started chating on Yahoo and met some people. I give them my cell phone and considered my friends. I used my real name but that it. The call me and threatened with my address and names, last names, #ss address of work place,Information about my in laws and by sending pic and call my...

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

I'm here with student visa, or better student status aproved by immigration, and my daughter was here with me, but my mother in law got to depress in Brazil and I sent my daughter just for stay with her for 2 months and back, but I sent my daughter visa for U.S.cosulate in Brazil to get a student...

Immigration law [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my boyfriend had a criminal offence and was sentence for 3 months,this was over 10years years ago,now were planning to emigrate to canada and was wondering if this offence will stop us from going,please help:)

Immigration [ 2 Answers ]

I Have A Turkish Friend Who Came To England 4 Years Ago She Was Married In Turkey Then Her Husband Brought Her To England Her Husband Is An English Citizen And Whilst In England She Has Had 2 Sons She Only Has His Family Here And They Have Told Her That She Has No Rights In This Country Can U...

View more questions Search