Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clairebatts Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 06:12 AM
    Pooey blood
    Fostering four kittens, they were found in a box. There around five weeks old. Got them on kitten meat and kitten milk also water. The problem now is I've wormed them, they got diarreah from it but the vet did say that will happen. Now 3 kittens are pooing normal, I noticed the other kitten still Has diarreah and it had a little blood in it. What do I need to do?

Check out some similar questions!

I loose a lot of blood and pass really big blood clots and in a lot of pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 year old woman who has went through 2 child births and ever since I had my second child I have been having real bad periods. But this month it is very different I am in a lot of pain and passing a lot of big blood clots and I am losing a lot of blood! I have tried to take a luke warm...

Irregular period, thick blood, light flow, blood clots [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 19 and I am supposed to be on my period now. When my period started 3 days ago it was only brown discharge and then changed to red. Now its only thick blood and clots which is coming out and it hasn't happened to me before and it barely reaches to the pad. I usually have a normal period, I...

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from rac [ 2 Answers ]

Twenty-five blood samples were selected by taking every seventh blood sample from racks holding 187 blood samples from the morning draw at a medical center. The white blood count (WBC) Was measured using a Coulter Counter Model S. The mean WBC was 8.636 with a standard deviation Of 3.9265. (a)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.