Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amneet Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 03:56 AM
    I applied my visa in sweden and case is in process
    I am amneet and I am from india.I am living in sweden and I did marriage with latvian girl.I have no visa and after marriage I applied my visa in sweden and case is in process.my wife also live in sweden and working in denmark.she has holidays after one week and we want go together to latvia for meet her parents.. what I need do for go with her?I have no visa but its important for me to go.. please help
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 05:38 AM
    You can get dependent visa status since you're married. Don't leave the country with out fixing your status first, then apply for proper visa, or you won't be able to return.
    Amneet Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lawanwadee View Post
    You can get dependent visa status since you're married. Don't leave the country with out fixing your status first, then apply for proper visa, or you won't be able to return.
    So sir please tell me what I need do for go with my wife.. I need help please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to check visa status of portugal applied in goa [ 1 Answers ]

How to check visa status applied in goa

Company filed H1B visa for me and planning to fly,what about dependent VISA process [ 1 Answers ]

Company filed H1B visa for me. After that I got married and now planning to send to U.S.. What about the process of dependent visa can any one explain this is 1st time I am to U.S. 1) What are the precautions I need to take? 2) For dependent how much percentage they will deduct as tax?

View more questions Search