Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12boutella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 03:08 AM
    Can you help me with my history homework
    Well I have a 7 hour homework project about history. We have to find out about our long lost relatives, what were there jobs, where did they live, what information can you find out about them
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 03:48 AM
    How can we help with this, they are supposed to be your relatives? Start asking your family.
    Otazky Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2012, 05:10 AM
    Your task, studying your family and tracing of their history, belongs to the field of genealogy:
    Genealogy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    You will probably find help if you Google for that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help with history homework. [ 3 Answers ]

How did british control over india and singapore support and protect its opium trade?

This is my US AP HIStory homework [ 1 Answers ]

Fill in the blanks. This is in Chapter 4 Formula devised by Puritan ministers in 1662 to offer partial church membership to people who had not experienced conversion Late seventeeth-century judicial event that inflamed popular feelings, led to the deaths of twenty people, and weakened the...

History homework [ 1 Answers ]

Describle the driffent geography of north america

History homework [ 2 Answers ]

Civilizations have a profound effect on the environment. Identify and discuss how Egyptian, Chinese, Mesopotamian and the Indus River Valley civilizations were influenced by the environment. What changes did they make to it? Results?

View more questions Search