Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wood furnace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 02:14 PM
    I have a clayton 1800 wood and coal furnace and the floor regesters are hot to touch
    My heat duct and floor regesters are to hot to touch.I have a 11 month old little girl and I'm afraid she will get burned. How can I fix this problem. Is the blowers not big enough to cool them down . Please help

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone know Clayton wood/coal stoves [ 6 Answers ]

The house that I have been in for the past 12 years has a Clayton wood/coal stove in the basement. The tag on the back says; Jones Metal Products, Mankato, Minnesota. Model 7.1V and 5.6V and was tested in 1983. Does anyone know if there is a way to get an operating manual and if you can still...

How to wire a blower&thermostat on a franks heat wood/coal furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have wood burner in my garage that all the wiring has been dismantled.I recently installed a new blower and I want to wire it to my thermostat which is a honeywell with 4 wires yel,wh,bla, & gr. It also has an automatic damper. There is an existing transformer. Can someone please help me

Add on coal/wood furnace thermostat wiring for 2 zone house with oil furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Harman wood / coal furnace model SF-2500 (forced hot air system) and am tying into my existing forced hot air oil furnace 2 zone system and do not know how to tie into the existing thermostats and zones. I wish to still use the 2 separate zones for the bedrooms and the main body of...

Clayton Wood Furnace [ 3 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my father passed away recently, he was the only one who knew how to use our Clayton wood furnace. Can anyone tell me how to start it, and if anything needs to be checked before we do start it? It hasn't been used since last winter and a family friend has been trying to...

Clayton wood burning furnace [ 0 Answers ]

Iam wanting to sell my clayton wood burning furnace. Model 7.1v 5.6v and has a water heating packet of copper pipe that returns to a water heater. What are the btu's of this unit and about what should it be worth.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.