Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PIGSTAUB Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 10:42 AM
    Bad memory, good book
    I had read a book in the early seventies about a man who was the programmer for the doomsday computer (a defense computer that would run the show for the U.S. in a major nuclear war. I guess the computer decided that mankind was the biggest threat of all and tried to wipe out mankind with nuclear war. It had kept this man preserved inside of it's complex until the radiation settled and then let him loose to check on the status of mankind (so that it could initiate mop up work on the stragglers) (also it enhanced this guy with a stainless steel skeleton before setting him loose) The book is the story of his journey across a reverted to barbarism and war torn North American continent. Can anyone help me to find out the title to this book?
    Megalomaniac Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 03:46 AM
    It's a pen and paper RPG game called "Paranoia"

There were several "books" that acted as the instruction manuals and different scenarios and rules and such. They were written to be like propaganda booklets and if you didn't know it was a game you might mistake it for just a piece of science fiction.

Hope this helps =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Good or bad [ 1 Answers ]

Stock price maximization good or bad for sociaty

Good dog book? [ 9 Answers ]

If I had to buy one very good dog book which should I buy? I would like one that could give me all the information I need from training to caring for the dog to well, everything.

Good or bad? [ 19 Answers ]

So there is this guy at work who I get on with really well. We are always telling each other jokes and having a laugh. However, he has recently startd being overly nice. Everyday I come into work, he will shout hello and then follow with "you look very nice today" - it's really nice and made...

What is a good US history book? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a book about US history in one book?

View more questions Search