Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carrilloraul Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 10:23 AM
    Immigration questions free
    I married a wonderful woman who I am trying to fix papers for. She has 3 kids that were born here, and is afraid to go to the walefare office for help on cash aid (child support) she thinks it will affect her case on fixing papers. Will this affect her case or not thank yjou
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 05:35 AM
    Receiving cash aid would jeopardize her case. Where is the father of the kids? Get child support from him... in many states they even help you to get court order with no or little expense.
    carrilloraul Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 08:10 AM
    There father is here in the states own his own business and he as well has no legal documents, there is court order, child suppoert has sent ourt letters and no respond no actions from his behalfe. What actions can my wife take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dog questions free [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 3 year old female lab who is licking and biting her front left paw. We used a bitter spay which she now likes the taste. We wrap her paw. What is wrong with our dog?

Free answers to my Valiant Combi boiler questions questions [ 0 Answers ]

My Valiant Combi boiler keeps firing up every 10 minutes and won't stop how can I control this please Thanks Diana

Free questions to ob gyn [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am 41 yrs old and haven't had a period since jan 30th of this year. I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I have symptoms of pregnancy and was on the pill but stopped it due to water retention. I was also using depo-provera shot for a year and my last one was aug of 2009. Now...

Does any body answer free questions for free [ 5 Answers ]

Does any body answer for free questions

Ask free law questions [ 1 Answers ]

My brother got married in2001 dec.His wife asked for divorce and 4 lakhs alimony in nov 2002.She went for maintenance.But we requested her to come back in the court.She came back by cancelling the maintenance appeal in 2004.She couldn't get adjusted and again went back immediately.In 2005 ahe wrote...

View more questions Search