Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    C1994 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 08:24 AM
    If you were hospitalized can you get in marines
    This is personal but I've been in the foster system my whole life and went through some really bad times and didn't know how to handle and was hospatlized at a phyciatric facility. That was a little more then 2 years ago and I've been off meds for over 2 years. Do I have a chance?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Ask at your local recruiting center. They can answer your questions for you on the spot.
    C1994 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2012, 08:51 AM
    What are the chances of getting a medical waiver
    I've been hospitalized in the past(mental) but that was in sept 2010 and I've been off medication since sept 2010 and am doing amazing in school have pretty good grades A's and B's. I've been talking to a Marine recruiter and everythings going pretty good but I still haven't mentioned the hospitalization but will tomorrow after school. Any tips advice?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by C1994 View Post
    i've been hospitalized in the past(mental) but that was in sept 2010 and i've been off medication since sept 2010 and am doing amazing in school have pretty good grades A's and B's. I've been talking to a Marine recruiter and everythings going pretty good but i still haven't mentioned the hospitalization but will tommorow after school. Any tips advice?
    Tell the truth. They will find out and disqualify you for lying, so let them know everything!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Management and accountability of hospitalized patient? [ 0 Answers ]

I need 5-8 paper talk about Management and accountability of hospitalized patient? And . Within the paper identify a problem with the process and make a recommendation or a possible solution to fix the problem

I was hospitalized when I was 16 now I'm 17,I want to join the Marines [ 1 Answers ]

When I was 16 I got in a fight with my parents, or more like my dad started picking on me,then my parents put me in the mental hospital. I don't think I deserve to have that on my record.It will prevent me from joining the military. Since this all happened when I was a minor,and I still am a...

Ideas for hospitalized friends [ 15 Answers ]

HI there, so this is sort of a two-part question. I have a friend that is hospitalized 300 miles from here, work is preventing me from visiting her. She just awake from a doctor induced coma because of a hole in her heart. I want to do something special for her. I've sent a "thinking of...

I'm 17 and was hospitalized for being drunk at a concert what's going to happen? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 17 living in the state of New Jersey .I was taken to a hospital and the cops called my parents. They didn't give me a ticket, I didn't get my stomach pumped, they didn't say anything to my parents about anything. The nurse said they'll probably take my license away till I'm 21 and I'll get...

View more questions Search