Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zinzi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 11:29 PM
    German citizenship through ancestry
    My husband, father were born in the Uk London as son of German Diplomat but his father were German citizen . So my husband father is also German citizen , he then moved to South Africa due to being diplomat and later on became SA citizen. Will my husband be eligible for German citizenship or Uk citizenship ? What company can we use to start the application ?

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim German citizenship via ancestry? [ 10 Answers ]

All right, I am a quarter German from two great grandmothers. I don't know the specifics for one (though I could dig that up), but for the other, she was born to two immigrants from Germany, so she was full German. But she was born in the U.S. Her daughter, my dad's mom, is dead. My dad is...

If my mom was a german citizen can I gain german citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

My mom was born in Germany in 1968 and moved to Canada when she was three years old. In her twenties she gained Canadian citizenship. I was born in 1994 in Canada. Am I able to gain German citizenship or dual Canadian-German citizenship as a result of her being German decent? I have been unable to...

German Citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

I born on Schwäbisch Gmünd, Stuttgard, Germany in 1957. Both of my parents are US Citicens. Due to I born on Germany and lived there for some years, I can acquire the German Citizenship? My Father was a former US Army soldier when I born.

German citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, just wondering if I qualify for dual citizenship. My father was born in Germany in 1933, came to Canada around 1957. I was born in 1985 in Canada-where I still reside. His family is all still in the EU, My mother was born in Canada but her parents were both born and raised in Germany as well....

German citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, was born in gemany (western former germany) in 1981, and I have my birth certificate From there, is it possible that I 'm able to apply for a german citizenship? And if not, could nit be duable in later times with later parties on power?! Many thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search