Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmws Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 10:44 PM
    Fever
    My 19 month old child woke up with fever after her nap today 102.5. I gave tylenol and she ate well, but her temp only go down to 101. She is sleeping now, but should I take her to ER anyway?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 27, 2012, 10:45 PM
    Alternate Tylenol with Motrin every 4 hours. If she still has a fever after 24 hours she should be seen by a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a fever [ 1 Answers ]

Have a fever 100.7 usually run around 97. Am on I've therapy and on day 4 of 5 on zpak 250 what can I take to lower the fever

Fever of 105 [ 3 Answers ]

My son has a fever up to 105 and I'm wanting to know should take him to the hospital.

Hay Fever [ 1 Answers ]

I've heard that this year's hay fever season could be worse than usual. I usually get in from late June until about mid August. I use over the counter pills like reactine on really bad days, but luckily most days aren't too bad, just annoying. Are there any vitamins or foods that can help prevent...

My dad's fever won't go away [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I need help. My dad has had a high fever for about four days now and it won't go away. He already went to the doctor but he won't take the medication. He says his body will just run its course. He's about 53 and in pretty good physical...

Hay fever [ 6 Answers ]

I've had hay fever since I was about 18. It isn't quite as bad now but still there. Has anyone ever outgrown it or does it tend to last for life?

View more questions Search