Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pjmolina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 04:48 PM
    Fireplace Problems
    The fireplace USED to burn wood, but since a covered deck was built on the south side of the house, wood no longer burns in the fireplace, only the fake logs will burn. Smoke used to occasionally come back in the house, also.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas (LP) Fireplace Firing Problems [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Superior by Lennox EPIC Free Standing Gas Stove. It was installed last January and is the primary heat source in our 130yr old farmhouse. I am having constant problems with the fireplace coming back on. I have tried 3 different millivolt stats, White Rogers Mercury Stat and HOneywell PRo...

Gas fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

My gas fireplace has a water leak from the exterior wall. Is this a safety hazard? How do you fix it?

Leak around basement fireplace but not in fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

Recently when we had heavy rain it leaked around the baement fireplace. I have noticed that the grout around the bricks are wet (not sure if soaking up from the floor). Thought because some flooding near by that it was a one time thing. Now it rained a coupe of days ago and I am noticing that it is...

Gas FirePlace [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with my gas fireplace. I am able to light and maintain a pilot, but when I go to the main flame the gas valve shuts off and I loose both the flame and the pilot. Any possible souggetstions to my problem. Yes, the pilot switch is turned to the main flame selection after a pilot...

Fireplace [ 1 Answers ]

I have an existing fireplace (insert) w/ a brick chimney. It is fairly old, but in decent shape except for the back wall of the insert itself. It appears to be nothing more than concrete or mortar of some type over top of the back metal wall of the fireplace. It is cracked and has several plugs...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.