Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Howdoidothis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 04:14 PM
    I like this girl, and she knows, but my best friend likes the same girl.
    I'll put this as simply as I can, I really like this girl, she knows, but her and my best friend used to be in a relationship. We're in 7th grade, so nothing to dramatic has happened yet, but she doesn't know what to do. We all go to a small school, so me and the girl I like talk a lot, and she thought of me as her best friend before she found out I liked her. What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 28, 2012, 12:13 PM
    I would put less attention on her and more on other girls because best friends and their exes, and romance seldom work well. And she is confused too? I just don't see it.
    Mattdyd10003 Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Nov 11, 2012, 02:07 PM
    I don't think either one of you should date her if you both like her. If he doesn't have feelings for her then g0 for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Classic tale: Guy meets girl, Girl likes guy, the breakup, guys friend likes her. [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so I'm the friend (De) at the moment and I have known her 3 months before she broke up but the Guy (Gareth). I've known Gareth a lot longer than she has and I have told her the reason that he even goes for younger girls because he can act more in control whereas he has tried this with girls his...

Hi there is this girl and I like her she likes me as a friend [ 1 Answers ]

I have liked her all year and today something came up when we where on the bus and she was talking about some dress she got and then she said you I know you are not relly intrested and said that's what you get for having a girl friend and then she stopped for a few seconds and said you know a...

I like a girl, but she's my friend and I don't know if she likes me [ 5 Answers ]

I like this girl, and she's my friend, and I don't know if she likes me. I want to ask her out, but I don't really want it to get akward if she doesn't like me. I've known her for about 3 days, and we're already hugging each other, and she's sort of tom-boish so it's kind of hard to convince her to...

Like this girl.who my friend likes. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, so my friend has been bestfriends withthis girl for like 3 years now, and I'm getting along really well with her for about 6months, I helped her when she was down and so on. But just last week she was drunk and went out with a randomer, a my mate said it hurt him badly cause he really likes...

View more questions Search