Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1aqurian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 01:30 PM
    Fresh farm eggs
    I was told NOT to wash fresh farm eggs intil I am ready to use them... is this true ? Or should they be washed before they are refrigerated ?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Oct 27, 2012, 03:38 PM
    I would wash them first. Think of where they come from and consider bacteria.
    zaheboum Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2013, 08:30 PM
    If you do not wash it, just how dirty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Farm fresh eggs [ 5 Answers ]

I am having a difficult time peeling farm fresh boiled eggs. Any suggestions?

Farm fresh eggs [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter has egg laying chickens and gave my husband 1/2 dozen fresh eggs on Tues. afternoon. He left them in the truck Tues. eve and all day Wed. with outside temps in the 90"s. He brought them in and put them in the fridge, then told me he had forgotten them on Tues. I don't want to get sick,...

Farm fresh eggs [ 2 Answers ]

I am wondering if anyone knows why farm fresh eggs would have an unpleasant odor. When I crack the eggs, sometimes I get a smell, not rotten but not pleasant either, and I notice the smell sometimes when I am eating them also. Any advice on this?

Are farm fresh eggs more watery than store bought eggs? Is the yolk a pale yellow? [ 2 Answers ]

I buy my eggs from a local farmer. But the white is runnier than the ones I buy at the store and the yolks are pale yellow almost white. Does that mean he's storing them or that he's feeding them something different.

Farm Fresh Eggs [ 1 Answers ]

What is the shelf life of farm fresh eggs as opposed to store bought eggs?

View more questions Search