Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Abbycordero21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 01:10 PM
    How can I go to black from reddish copper?
    I had black hair. I had to bleach it to lighten it so I can get copper,it didn't work. It was kind of orange on top and darker copper on the buttom .now I have like a dark redish copper but I don't like it . My roots are growing black (1inch)and I want to know if can just use a black semi
    Olor on top of this reddish copper ? I really e
    Want to go back to black. Someone please help??
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

Oct 27, 2012, 09:27 PM
    You could just dye it black.
    Abbycordero21 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by clairemsmith View Post
    You could just dye it black.
    The fisrt time I tried a semi black hair dyed and it came out brown. So I had to use a permanent blue black which game me a rash but now its better. Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring a chandelier with red, black, white, copper in juntion box [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, I am trying to install a new chandelier in our dining room. The junstion box has red, black, white and copper wires. The chandelier only has a ground and one main wire that connect up to the junstion box (lower within the chandelier all the whites connected together to a main thick wire and...

Can you cap a copper gas line with a black iron gas cap? [ 0 Answers ]

I bought a house that has a copper gas line that used to go to a gas dryer. I no longer have the gas dryer and don't intend to get another. The previous owner didn't cap the line. I was willing to give the excess line to the plumber who came for a different job, if he capped the line (he supposedly...

Wall oven wiring with white, red, black and copper wires [ 1 Answers ]

If I have white, red black and copper wires coming from the wall and the wall oven do I wire each wire separately each color to each color?

How to wiring gfi 50 amp breaker I have red black white copper wire [ 1 Answers ]

How do you wire a 50 amp gfi double pull circuit breaker to a hot tub. From hot tub I have a hot black and red and white neutraul where do these wires go on the breaker.

From Copper to Blue Black or Chocolate Brown? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so I have an issue with choosing the correct color for me. My current hair color is lost somewhere in copper red. My natural hair color is like a dusty brown with reddish tones in the light(wierd I know). BUT I want to dye my hair either BLUE BLACK OR a RICH CHOCOLATE brown. I usually do my...

View more questions Search