Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yazzy81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2012, 01:34 AM
    While it fade
    When you stop using the creams and soaps, will the lighter complication fade? Basically go black again lol x

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know how to fade it faster [ 0 Answers ]

I recently highlighted my hair and I have naturally dark brown hair. My friends mom did it and she didn't want to bleach it and all I wanted was lighter brown highlights. My color turned to an auburn and it's a little blotchy and I miss my old color now. How can I make it fade faster back to my...

Help. I need my hair to fade! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so the salon messed up my hair, I got exactly what u did not ask for. My hair is now a dark brown with blond highlights. Is there anything I can use to fade the brown? In about a month or so I want to be a light brown with highlights. Thank u to all that answer:)

Fade highlights? [ 7 Answers ]

So yesterday s put blonde highlights in my hair and it is a light brownish. Well I decided I don't want them anymore and they suck. Since I just got them done yesterday I'm hoping it'll be easier to take them out.. so need suggestions on how to get lighter highlights out of darker hair Time is...

Time to fade away [ 9 Answers ]

Due to a issue that I have discussed with a few in administration it is With deep regret and sadness I think it is time for me to move on from this site. To all those that have posted and I have learned from this past 6 or so months I would like to express my deepest gratitude and to many of you...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.