Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bobby88 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 02:49 PM
    So unsure
    My boyfriend of 3 years and I are having problems. We were seeing each other for a few weeks when he went away and slept with another girl. I understand we weren't officially together but I only found out today, 3 years later. I am upset he cheated and hid it from me, do I have a right to be? Also he had done a lot of nasty hurtful things on dating sites but swears he never met anyone. The last 10 months we have been trying on our relationship but I am so hurt I can't stop talking about it or accusing him.. he has been going to counselling (and we are as a couple too) and has been emotional because he is trying to show me he has changed and this is the person he will always be.. I find it hard to believe. I love him and can't bring myself to leave but do people really change? I do admit though, he has been trying very hard but just finds it hard to tell me things as he is embarrassed. I'm hurting

Check out some similar questions!

I'm just unsure [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I been together for two years, his lied o me in past, still does about the weekends his out, I'm older than him ten years, he seems to go see his mates and drink on the weekends I have kids home but when there off to there dads the off weekend he don't want to go any were or drink,...

Mostly I'm unsure how much to bid [ 1 Answers ]

OK here's goes first -what is the best way to find out what the going rate for Tennessee is weather its per sq ft or by the hour and how much (as I said the companys I have called will not give out information) - the people I need to talk to about offering bids would be the office maneger right?...

I'm unsure of what to do! [ 1 Answers ]

I met this guy which I like a lot. I heard he liked me a lot too. The problem he has a girlfriend. He has been dating this woman back and forth for years. They don't have a Good relationship. A lot of times she leaves him on the weekends and does her thing. So Pretty much it's not a stable thing...

Still unsure [ 2 Answers ]

Thanks for the prompt reply, but what website do I go to?

My ex, I am unsure what to do about her. [ 20 Answers ]

Hi guys. Im going to put this in point form to save you all from A lot of reading lol. By the way she just turned 18, and I just turned 21 if that's any help for an answer. . Was with my ex for a year and a half. . On and off we were, her deciding to end it every couple of months. ....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.